Thursday 31 December 2009

About me



Hi my name is Steve Myers, I am a 27 year old man from Newcastle upon Tyne in the UK
and in October 2008 I weighed 18st and 7lbs. So through controlling my diet through
healthier eating I have continually lost weight and it is my aim to let people know how to
do the same.
My plan is to show people how easy it is to cook from scratch and how much better off your
health will be by knowing what ingredients you are using, instead of eating fast food or
ready meals.
I’ve always loved to cook from a very young age and have been inspired to do so by my
dad, but until recently I didn’t take a lot of consideration into the calorie content of the
ingredients. So in my cooking I do certain things to ensure that I do know what the
calorie content is, the easiest way to do this is to measure your ingredients.
I don’t and have never worked in the food industry, I cook purely for my own pleasure.
All the photos on this webiste are taken in my own home.
Thank you to Paul Myers (my dad) and Gail Summerbell (my girlfriend) for the additional recipes.
Enjoy the before and after shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment